We’re NOT just for cowboys! Everyone is welcome here!! We are prone to leave man-made traditions behind in our pursuit of being a biblical church reaching out to the world in the Spirit of Love. Our motto is “make footprints, not butt prints” because our Lord Jesus Christ never called believers to warm a pew on Sunday mornings.
Our purpose is to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ to the world through whatever means God gives us.
Statements of Faith
- The confirming of believers to commitment and ministry in church ministry.
- The confirming of one’s call by God to special ministry. (Acts 13:1-4)
- Imparting of spiritual gifts. (1 Timothy 4:14; 2 Timothy 1:6)
- The experiencing of the infilling of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 8:17-18)
- The ministry of healing for the afflicted, diseased, sick, and infirmed and for deliverance in the Name of Jesus Christ. (Mark 16:16-18. Verse 18 is the key verse)
- The blessing and dedication of children to the Lord. (Mark 10:16)